- Nimmo Bay Wilderness ResortPhone: 250-294-9688
- The Seine Boat InnEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 250 974-5310More Info »Perched out over the beach and the ocean, this picturesque Inn has been lovingly restored and converted from a mid-1940’s dry goods store, to a cozy comfortable accommodation. Take in the spectacular ocean view from the comfort of your room, or sit out on the covered deck the wraps around the building. All rooms at The Seine Boat Inn feature fine, detailed use of recycled and restored wood, molded with modern amenities, such as full or semi-kitchenettes and ensuite bathrooms. Cable TV, internet access and laundry services are all complimentary for guests. Located in historic Alert Bay, on Cormorant Island, the Seine Boat Inn is just steps from the ferry dock (with transportation to/from Port McNeill), shops, and restaurants. Walk a little further along the waterfront boardwalk to explore the U’Mista Cultural Centre and other First Nations galleries and experiences.
- Copper Coast ResortEmail: email@example.comToll-Free: 1-877-762-2628More Info »Relax in one of our luxurious rooms (available August 1st) or own your piece of paradise in this unparallelled remoteness and unimaginable beauty.
With pavement to your doorstep and the best fishing on the west coast. For those looking for such tranquillity, Copper Coast is your ideal destination. Whether it's a fresh caught salmon or simply an escape from the hustle and bustle, believe us when we say the north island is where you will want to be.
- Codfather ChartersEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 250 949-6696More Info »Codfather Charters and Lodge has been a vacation fishing destination for 28 years in Port Hardy.
Our fully guided and licensed fleet of boats provide a safe and comfortable fishing experience for corporate groups and families alike.
Our oceanside condos are fully equipped for vacationers who want the full or do it their own way experience on the North Island.
- Duval Point LodgePhone: 1-877-282-3474
- Great Bear Nature ToursEmail: email@example.comPhone: 250 949-9496More Info »Great Bear Nature Tours offer Lodge-based grizzly bear and other wildlife viewing. We host small groups at our floating Lodge on the coast of British Columbia. We will transfer you by seaplane from Port Hardy to the magnificent location of Great Bear Lodge where you will be guided by a wildlife biologist on your viewing excursions. After your viewing experience you will return to the Lodge for wilderness gourmet meals and a comfortable room.
- Broughton Archipelago Paddler’s InnEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 250-230-0088More Info »Experience the Coastal Wilderness of British Columbia.
The Paddlers Inn is located in the wilderness area of the Broughton Archipelago, where there are hundreds of islands to explore, and lots of wildlife to see.
At the end of your kayaking day, come back to the Paddlers Inn, and enjoy a peaceful setting with comfortable accommodations, hot showers, kitchen amenities, delicious catered meals, & on-site massage. Guided kayak tours & rentals are also available, as well as charter boat tours & kayak transport.
- Dockside 29 SuitesPhone: 250-928-3163
- Telegraph Cove ResortPhone: 800-200-4665
- Cape Scott - Winter Harbour CottagesPhone: 250 969-4331More Info »On northern Vancouver Island, at the very end of the road and beyond there’s real west coast adventure to be found. Storm watch, hike to remote beaches, view spectacular scenery, watch the wildlife on land or the ocean, enjoy your favourite water sports.
All the amenities of home with all the adventures of the west coast right at your cottage door.
Ocean Front Housekeeping Cottages
- The Outpost at Winter HarbourPhone: 250-969-4333